Best 4 Star Hotels In Beirut For A Comfortable Stay
Beirut is a beautiful place for a luxurious getaway; it is perfect for your next holiday destination. It is one of the oldest cities in the world and has a wide variety of cultures with some really aesthetic architecture and sumptuous cuisine. This place is perfect for people who are interested in history, art, architecture, food and whatnot. It is famous for its scenic beauty, museums, art galleries, Roman baths, etc. Beirut has a sense of old vibe to it which treasures the history of a thousand years. The most striking thing about Beirut is its hotels; it has some world-class hotels, famous for their hospitality, culture and exquisite cuisine. This place is a must go, and that’s why here is a list of the best 4 star hotels in Beirut for a comfortable stay: –
- The Parisian plaza – This hotel is perfect for people who are here to explore the city because it is located just in the centre, very near to the famous Cornice. It is ideal for families because of its friendly and cordial staff. If you’re looking for some English, Irish, Halal or American food then don’t you worry, the Parisian plaza offers all of this in their breakfast buffet. It is situated near the airport and provides a paid airport shuttle service. This hotel also provides with a beautiful terrace, a shared lounge and a 24-hour front desk.
- The Key ApartHotel – This deluxe luxury hotel is amongst the best 4 stars hotels in Beirut and is located in the Beirut’s museum district, which is just amazing if you love exploring about art, culture and history. This hotel is particularly famous for its architecture and interior design. It is also situated near to major places of interest. While this place does ensure its customers all the comfort but at the same time kit is also known for creating a home-like vibe for them.
- Raouche Arjaan by Rotana – If you’re planning to stay in Beirut for a longer time, then this hotel is a really good option it is not that pricey. This hotel is modernly designed with all the new technologies. It’s famous for spacious rooms and familiar environment. From room service to a private balcony, it has it all. It also has a very aesthetically pleasing oceanic view which creates a picturesque vibe around it.
- Citea Aparthotel – Situated in the heart of Ashrafieh, this hotel is strategically designed as it ticks almost all the boxes in the list of a traveller. It’s near to almost all the famous places including Downtown, Sassine Square, ABC mall, etc. it has a lot of variety to choose from, executive suites to studios, it has something to offer for every budget and taste. It is rated 8.9 on the internet and is perfect for a couple stay.
- Saifi Suites – located in the heart of the city this luxurious hotel is perfect for a lavish stay. The hotel serves buffet for breakfast and continental for lunch and dinner; it is particularly famous for it its wine lounges, which serve some of the best wines. It is stylishly designed and has a view of the sea which makes it a complete package. The hotel also features free Wi-Fi access, gym, spa and a lot of other facilities.
Beirut is a quite underrated destination; it really has all of it. But a good hotel perhaps makes all the difference, it adds on to your experience of the place. The great thing about the 4 stars hotels in Beirut is that they combine the scenic beauty with stylishly designed architecture. Lebanon is quite famous for its hotels, and it’s worth the try. The next time you plan to take a trip, don’t forget to look at Beirut.