Samsung Galaxy Note 5 When Used Is an Experience in Itself
Users are very impressed by various models of smart phones introduced by the company into the market. Whenever there is a requirement for a new smart phone, people invariably look for some or other models being sold by Samsung. The company has been able to corner a large portion of the market with the help of various models with different features and different prices. Though the addition of more and more features has raised the prices to a great extent, the functions that smart phone acquired with feature surpassed the expectations of many buyers. Most users are interested in functions rather than prices.
Attraction of features
The smart phones have a large number of features that can attract any buyer. The features of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 that create the first impressions are:
- A 5.7 inch Super AMOLED screen that produces images with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels
- The protection provided to the phone by the use of Corning Gorilla Glass type 4 for the back panel
- The multi-touch touch screen that is easy to use for operating the different functions of the smart phone
- The lightweight construction of the phone at 171 gm that helps to carry the phone very easily.
- The dimensions like 153. 2 mm length, 76.1 mm width and 7.6 mm thickness that enables the phone to be held easily in your palms
Construction of phone
The hardware and the software details are even more impressive. They consist of:
- The latest version of Android operating system that is the Lollipop v5.1.1
- The combined processing power achieved from a quad-core Cortex A-53 processor running at 1.5 GHz and a quad-core Cortex -57 processor running at 2.1 GHz
- A Graphical processor comprising the Mali T760M8 and an Exynos 7420 chipset to support the functions of the central processor
- A 32 GB or 64 GB internal RAM to store a huge quantity of data
- A 16MP primary camera with autofocus, image stabilization, face recognition and LED flash along with a 5MP secondary camera
Further attractive features
The features mentioned above regarding the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 are bolstered by even more features like communication capabilities using Wi-Fi, Wi-fi Direct, GPS, NFC, and Bluetooth. The micro USB v2.0 allows the device to be directly connected to other compatible devices. Sensors like gyro, compass, accelerometer, barometer, heart rate sensor and the SpO2 sensor provides more functions that enhance the total utility of the smart phone. A massive 3000 mAh Li-Po battery gives a huge talk time and time for playing music.