The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge A Dream Phone
The Galaxy Note Edge is a stunning device it will knock anyone out on the first go. It’s a costly investment, but go through the features, and Galaxy Note Edge will justify its cost. Look at the display; it’s a Super AMOLED Quad High Definition touchscreen display with Gorilla Glass and that too curved and the curved part displays additional features. The resolution is an amazing 1600X2560, and that gives a pixel density of 524 per inch and that enriches the possible 16 million colors under its belt. It has an S Pen stylus to enhance the utility.
Some stunning features
It seems Samsung has started an experiment with their Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and packed as many features possibly one could think of the amazing part of the phone is; it still works perfectly. Some of the special features are
- It’s dimension is 5.96X3.24X0.33 inches and weighs 174gm and the operating system is KitKat 4.4.4 and can be upgraded to Lollipop version 5.1
- The chipset is Snapdragon 805 and
- The CPU is quad-core with a clock speed of 2.7 GHz supported by Adreno 420 GPU
- The system uses 3 GB RAM and 32 or 64GB internal storage can be upgraded to further 128 GB using a micro SD card.
Some more features
It is difficult to list all the features of Galaxy Note Edge because there so many of them. But, here are a few more to push you over the edge
- The rear camera is 16 megapixel and can record video at 2160p at the rate30 frames per second, 1080 pixels at 60 frames per second and 720 pixels at the rate of 120 frames per second
- The front camera is 3.7 megapixel and has video recording capability at 1440 pixels
- The camera features include touch focusing, face and smile detection, geo-tagging, HDR, panorama, optical stabilization and dual video recording facility
The exclusive features
The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is packed with features; look at the connectivity it can connect through Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct dual band and hotspot, Bluetooth, NFC and infrared port. It’s GPS phone. As for the sensors Samsung has packed as many as possible. It has a fingerprint sensor, it can measure the blood oxygen saturation through its SpO2 sensor, it can measure the heart rate, and it has a barometer, proximity sensor, gyroscope, compass and a UV sensor. The Lithium-ion battery is 3000 mAh and can be quickly charged to 60% level in 30 minutes. The other features include active noise reduction and to do that the phone has a dedicated microphone. It has document viewer, a photo, and video editor, and the Drop box allows 50 GB cloud storage. That’s not all there are more you have to feel it.