Ways Of Getting Permanent Residence In Canada
Permanent residence provided to the person who desired to settle lifelong in Canada. On the other hand, a person who lives in Canada for a short duration termed as a temporary resident. Often, students and foreign workers get temporary residence.
Different ways of getting permanent residence
There are different ways of getting permanent residence in Canada. Few techniques are described below:
The country welcomes all the people who grow their business and want to explore more. There are different categories under which visa provided. There are investors, Entrepreneurs, and Self-employed person who can get a visa as a Business emigrant. It is essential for any country’s economic growth to give a chance to foreigners to invest in their country. People of the respective country get benefit by getting more options of employment.
Express Entry category:
More qualified and bright immigrants in the country help to grow its economy. The Canada government launched electronic immigration in 2015. This system offers a visa to the talented migrants to work in Canada and can fulfil the expected need for the job. This system has designed an assessment through which they select the relevant skilled foreign candidate.
Family class immigrants:
This is an effective way to get united with your family in Canada. If you are 18 years old or above and you have permanent residence of Canada, then you are allowed to live with your family by sponsoring family class immigrants for them.
Canadian Experience Class:
The Canadian experience class or refer as CEC is for the students and temporary workers. CEC also help to convert your temporary residence into permanent residence in Canada.
Anyone can apply for permanent residence in Canada. However, not everyone gets the privilege of permanent residence. There are some criteria thought which one can get permanent residence in Canada.
- Age should be more than 18 but less than 40.
- If you are looking for a work visa in a Canadian employer, then there is no age limit.
- No age limit when you look to start a business in Canada.
- You should have spent at least 3 years in Canada before applying for a permanent residence.
Role of Canada immigration firm:
Many immigration firms guide individual to get the visa without any much trouble. They generally offer to respond 24 hours of any of your query related to visa. They helped you in preparing for your interview related to your reason for seeking a visa. They guide you to submit your application and update you about the status of your application form. So it is essential to get assistance from the suitable immigration firm to get the proper idea of the process. Process to migrate is getting very easy because of the assistance of immigration firm.
Benefits of getting permanent residence:
- You can live and work anywhere in Canada. You can enjoy all the perks as the native of Canada. You will get all the advantages related to healthcare and social services.
- Permanent residence of Canada can sponsor their family to get the PR and live happily together.
- Once you get the permanent residence, it can’t be taken away from you unless you commit a serious crime.