How to Buy a Home in Istanbul?
Do you want to buy a property in Istanbul? Before you do that, you need to find out why do want to buy one so that you can fulfill your exact need:
- Family Need- You may have a family need for a bigger house. If you have a large family, you will surely want the property to have many rooms, toilets, uninterrupted power, and water supply. Ventilation is another thing that is very much needed and then you will want that the property is close to schools, hospitals, and clinics as well.
- Holiday Home- Turkey has good climate throughout the year and Istanbul is the largest city, is a famous tourist place as well. If you come to this city frequently, it makes sense to buy a holiday home than to waste money on the expensive hotel bookings. When you are buying a holiday home, you may be looking for comfort, proximity to the airport.
- Retirement Home- The cost of living in Turkey is low as compared to London and other important cities of the world. The country is peaceful and there are if you are looking for a home closer to nature in the last days of your life, then there are many houses in Istanbul which you can choose from.
- Investment in Property– Are you planning to invest in a Turkish property? Then you will surely want to buy one where you can gain from a rise in the prices later on.
Once you are clear with your need then you can start searching for a property. Here are the key factors that you need to consider before buying one:
- Location- Will you buy your holiday home in a location that is close to the business center? Or will you buy your retirement home in the tourist hub? These are a few things that you need to pay attention to when choosing the right location for your home.
- Area- Once you are convinced about a particular location, the next thing you would need to ascertain is the area of the house that you are willing to buy. There are penthouses, luxury apartments, villas that are available. Then there is home with many rooms which are there, and you can choose the one that fits your area needs perfectly.
- Kitchen and Bath- Again, it depends on your needs. If you are buying your family needs, then you will need a home that can perfectly meet the needs of the family. It should have a large kitchen, many bathrooms and should be ventilated enough with large windows that there is never a problem of fresh air.
- Amenities- Other things that you need your attention are the continuous supply of electricity and water. If you are planning to shift with your family immediately, then you should pay close attention to these things. In the absence of them, the entire expenditure on buying the house will be rendered useless.
- Common Services- The other things that you need to pay special attention to are round the clock security, parks, swimming pool, community area etc.
- Build Quality- The other thing that you need to pay attention to is the quality of the construction and tiles used in the kitchen area. The better is it the longer will they last.
- Budget- You will surely not want to buy a home that is not within your budget. To this end, first, you should have a budget in place with the flexibility limits.
In the End,
With so many houses in Istanbul, you should visit them to get a fair idea of the offering so that you can get the best one.