Which Kind of Vehicles Can I Lease In India?
Are you planning to lease a vehicle in India? Do you know which kinds of vehicles are available for lease? There may be many questions like this in your mind when you are out to lease a vehicle. Let’s find a few answers:
Lease a Car
It all depends on your need. You can get a car for a few hours, for a few days, or 2-3 yrs. Businesses need cars to ferry their executives, for business meetings and other similar requirements.
- Personal Renting- You can rent a car for 6 to 36 months depending on the provider. Available variants may be a hatchback (likes of Maruti Swift), sedan (likes of Honda City), SUV (likes of Ford EcoSport).
- Business Leasing- In this form of leasing, you can lease a fleet of car for a predetermined tenure, and kilometer limit. The service provider will help you choose the desired vehicles. The lease provider will take care of the financing, procurement, payment of the insurance premiums. The responsibility of the regular maintenance of the vehicles, inspections, repair, and substitution is done under one roof.
Lease a Truck
The way you can lease a car, truck leasing is also available. Whether you need a truck for relocations or regular transportation of goods and material, there is a vehicle available for you. Based on the need, you can choose from a light commercial vehicle or a heavy commercial vehicle. Again you can get the vehicle for a predefined tenure and at a special price.
Lease a Bike
You can even lease a bike. Whether you need the vehicle for one time use or you need it regularly for the business, you can get the bike. But the hiring terms may vary from one provider to the other.
Why Should You Consider Leasing Over Buying?
Leasing a vehicle offers many benefits over owning them. Here are the most important ones:
- No Capital Requirement-You would not have to make any down payment when you are leasing a vehicle.
- Maintenance Team is Not Needed- This particularly applies to you if you lease a fleet of cars for your business needs as compared to owning them.
- Vehicle Disposal- Once the lease ends, you can dispose of the vehicle rather quickly.
As the leasing trend picks up and prices come down, you can get the desired vehicle on lease at attractive terms. No wonder you can find vehicle leasing and rental brands proliferating.